Monday, June 23, 2008

showquest PK

HAHA!

me when singing my solo:



and OMG ruiqi came down to watch the performance lah!!


thanx so much!

and anw joyce sirong yonglong wanted to come. but they came only AFTER I finished performing all 3songs. how late can they be??? but anw. got the heart can alr.

you xing jiu hao.


my group mates janice and joanne


and RYU!! top10 de contestant leh:


and the very generation gap with me de kevin. wahaha:


jkjk.

zupeng and edwin:


yepp and my duet partner dickson. who is even more generation gap than kevin.....



and w3m artistes mandy...


calvin....


and michele!


awww. I think I did pretty bad that day. coz very nervous. but overall it was much better. and michele said my solo song got touch her....

WAHAHA.

so happy. but we really enjoyed that day lah. hahA

looking forward to next week's performance. the song haven't finalise. but there won't be anymore solo or duets I think.

but seriously. next week. unless ur really bored or think that u have xtra money to take transport down to the central mall. don't need to come just to watch me perform leh. coz 1song only. HAHAHA

No comments: