Tuesday, July 14, 2009

cosfest VIII a very happy event

for the 4th yr running that I have been to this event. couldn't find anybody to go with me this year. but luckily janice was gonna go for chalet anw so she pei me!


but this year 
I took very little photos. it just gets lesser and lesser by the year.

but no matter what. 
I will still continue to find my luv. kakashi!!!!

he blocked my light!
but nvm! coz kakashi is awesomely handsome. and btw. the guy cosplaying as him. has nice eyes! 
I was abit mesmerised by him! and his height is just nice! OMG!!!! but still. must see his whole face then can have final verdict but too bad I can't see his face lah. but still he is gorgeous.

randomly. some weird poses.

dragonball! freaking cute can!

pretty eurasian looking girl. pretty!

random: the bbq stuffs that janice ordered for her chalet.

stormtrooper trying to drink from my straw! he is janice's friend.

disgusting looking girsl. felt quite er xin looking at them. which means. they are successful in their cosplaying! hahaha!

20th century boys. and another stormtrooper. which is janice's friend also. they should stay tgt mah. why both the stormtroopers separate one.

this one not very fun.

deathnote. 
I wouldn't know its misa if I hadn't seen the notebook behind them. bahhh

as usual. the stalls


and the graffiti wall!


and so. guess who is my fav cosplayer for the day.
don't need guess lah. it has to be kakashi. this year de kakashi is even better than last year.

to see the previous years' cosfest. pls click below:
cosfest V: the reunion
cosfest VI: golden experience
cosfest VII: super henshin
I shall go again next year. do remind me bout the date when the time comes =)

No comments: