Thursday, July 23, 2009

LeeShengJie Workshop

gave up 3days of formula drift marshalling just for this workshop. I shouldn't be smiling like this:



but oh well...at least got to take photo with the man himself:


he sang 2 songs that day. and ohmygosh. it was so sooo good to hear him sing live. which then 
I realised he is such a powerful singer lah! exactly like CD. better even. I don't think I train 20 years will be as good as him. seriously. u know it when the singers are good when they sing live. and whats more. he slogged hard for 10years before becoming what he is today. though not as popular as jay chou or what but still at least still got abit of success.


that day. also got 3 other lucky ppl who can sing and let 3 judges which consist of LeeShengJie also to judge. winnie!:


emo one. is derrick tham. he is the lyricist of alot of LeeShengJie's famous songs. can u imagine? he is singaporean! singaporeans have great music composers! the other one is the director 
I think.

camwhore.

he is the writer of 最近 擦肩而过 and 靠近. he's very funny. and cute lah. but 
I always think composers have this weird aura around them. don't u think so?

ok coming out of the event. we saw new urban male bear bear mascots!!!!


look at mine. SO FREAKING CUTE

this one also not bad. he totally made my day!

I don't mind having him by my side everyday! just don't take off the costume.

No comments: