Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Dynamic Busan: food, hair, shopping! part 1

Another cafe we went is Aesop's Fables.


It just looks too fairytale-looking from the outside so we decided to go there 1 evening.

As usual, I ordered my caramel frappe

and there I met new friends! There are Jess and Gerry's buddies, and Nick's 'new' buddy, and another buddy who brought his Japanese buddy! ooh japanese! but I sort of forgot all my jap so I couldnt really converse with her. ohwells.

After that Gerry's buddy, Jaemin, recommended we go to this restaurant that sells all things pumpkin:

beef with pumpkin

pork with pumpkin

and even seafood with pumpkin!

it was a little more ex than usual, but it was nice!

After that, we went noraebang again! KTV!


this ktv had a clean white victorian image to it. quite nice. but as usual, the mtv was not the original. sucks big time. I'm not gonna go ktv for awhile then...

ok I'm so happy when I talk bout this. As usual, we went Nampo to shop again.

my loots! a dr. martens lookalike for ard $28!

oh and this was bought from a shop in the PNU shopping street. only $15!!! how very nice rite!


And 1 day I decided to meet my buddy Seran for dinner. And before that, I asked her to bring us girls to cut fringe. She brought us to this place called Hair Manager.

heres me with Seran after cutting the fringe:

by the way its only $2 for cutting the hair. SO CHEAP.


After cutting our hair, we met up with the other SMU ppl and their buddies for dinner. It was actually a dinner between me, Seran, Anqi and her buddy but somehow it escalated into a dinner with 17 ppl. LOL

so in order to accommodate so many ppl, and with Rais who did not eat pork, and Isaac who did not eat beef, we had to eat chicken....

yea. thats all for the day. part 2 tml!

No comments: