Sunday, January 01, 2012

Korea with LL: Seoul and Busan

After the trip to Nami Island, LL and I headed back to Seoul for 1day before flying off to Jeju the next morning.

head this awesome porridge at a restaurant that serves alot of japanese customers: doesn't come cheap I tell u. S$10+ for a bowl.

my pumpkin porridge:

his seafood abalone porridge:


after breakfast we headed over to Namsangol Hanok Village

some performance going on:







and I finally got to try out what I wanted to do when I'm in korea, for 3000krw.

try out the traditional hanbok!

there were various types to choose from. and LL wanted the king's robe so I choose queen's one too

 

this is what the queens like to do in dramas rite?


I absolutely loveee the color

some traditional games:
 



then we headed over to this time capsule nearby.

this stone thingy stores all korean cultural stuffs. in order to celebrate Seoul's 600th anniversay, the time capsule was buried under the ground in 1994, and will open 1000 years later. cool huh?

ok after the traditional village we headed to Hongdae. This place called Sangsangmadang. Its a building with all things artsy. LL bought a few things there.


We had lunch here too. my risotto looks great. and tastes great too.

his prawn and lobster with bacon. which is great too.


-------------------------------------


Ok lets skip the Jeju trip first for later and fast forward to LL's last day in Korea, which is Busan.
I brought him to the Haeundae Beach.

And to the top of Lottle Department Store in Nampodong.

Awesome night view I tell u

And we went to have seafood feast in Jalgalchi Market.


Abalone!


Complimentary seafood soup from the shop. great huh.

hee and I got my anniversary surprise from LL. a pair of earrings from Swarovski...


heee.

No comments: