Saturday, March 03, 2012

Dynamic Busan: Nampo Lights, and the last of Busan

3rd last day in Busan. And decided to meet up with Seran again for lunch.

We went to have hers and my fav food: JAP FOOD!

She recommended this jap restaurant that she frequents:

Then after that met with Anqi and Mabel to go Nampo-dong to see the Christmas lights. yay and Seran could go with us for awhile too!

Tried this red bean paste with muah chee. haha obviously its not called this in korea. But I forgot whats the actual name of it.


Night falls, and we see the lights!




Christmas trees like this line up the whole pathway

Swing with lights!

Candy house:

Angel wings, which had a long queue so we didn't get to take photos with it.

Lots of benches like this:

Lovely lovely. Its lovely to have the whole walkway lined with lights like this. Pretty different from Orchard Road so I kinda like it.


After that we headed back to PNU Street to have this chicken with maggi mee thingy.
It was spicy! BUT DAMN DELICIOUS. too bad its only available in Korea.
 

After the dinner, we proceeded to continue our conquest of cafes in Busan. Jsquare is one of the most atas looking cafes I've ever seen in my life.

The exterior of the cafe, lined with pretty lights:


The inside has a victorian colonial feel:

Ok. back home and im flaunting the gifts Seran gave.

The Postcard is actually made from one of her handdrawn artworks. Its depicting Gangwon-do, the place where we would visit next. I took the fan on the left while the one is for Anqi. ALL HAND DRAWN DE WOR.

Isnt Seran awesome? My mum saw the fan and she was like: "Its so prettty!"

------

Snippets of one of the prettiest cafes I've ever seen. Fairy tale, fantasy, garden, and christmas all in one. I call this the Christmas Cafe. lol


All wood and vineyard looking, with flowers leaves and petals.



------

Snippets from our last dinner with the first korean friend we made from SMU: Garam!

She brought us to this bbq place. And this is sword cut pork. looks nice rite. those fish looking meat is mushroom.

And sweet Garam gave me a winter hat!

------

Last day in Busan, 19th Dec 2011. We went to celebrate Isaac's birthday at the piano cafe. Last photo with Seran in Busan!

------

Last picture of my hostel.

Its only this messy because I'm in the midst of packing!

Emptying the closets too. 

Ah I miss exchange times.

No comments: