Sunday, November 27, 2016

Perth TPFF 2016 Day 3

Day 3 of my week in Perth. We had Myers Lunch in the afternoon and it was my first time going for such a huge media lunch event. Everyone was well dressed up and I love people-watching at this kind of events. Think taitais, actors, actresses, influencers. Yep I rubbed shoulders with them all.
I was seated on the same table as Drea Chong (SG's media influencer omg and she was soooo gorgeous and nice), and this Australian actress who is based in LA. ahem stressed max. I'm like the only non-media person there? (hey my full-time job is a Project Manager ok)

Anyway, one of the established departmental stores Myers prepared a fashion show during the lunch and former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins even walked the runway!


After the lunch, we decided to explore the shopping areas - Murray Street and Hay Street. 
While at that, I also made it a point to snap some ootd shots at the famous Wolf Lane. 
Bought shoes from ZOMP, an Aussie brand too at a steal of $95.

First show of tonight: Manning Cartell
We then decided that there was ample time to go for our dinner in between the shows, and brought Drea along to the same Thai place we went yesterday! A pity that they were inconsistent though and the Pad Thai wasn't as awesome as the day before.

Second show of tonight: Whole9Yards
Yep it is our very own Singaporean local Whole9Yards making their debut runway in Perth!
So sooo proud of them and I loved their collection by the way. It was something I would definitely wear!

Click below for the rest of the trip:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

No comments: