Monday, November 28, 2016

Perth TPFF 2016 Day 4

Day 4 and I was officially sick from the night before. I tried my best to eat fever and flu medicine and slept throughout.

Sadly I had to skip a Fashion Council WA Industry Forum in the morning and stayed in bed until I felt better at 1pm+. Thankfully the fever went away after I constantly ate med the past night.

We finally went to a famous cafe for brunch: Sayers Sister.
It was really good I must say, and service was top notch. Highly recommended!

Sayers Sister
236 Lake St, Perth WA 6000, Australia

Then we decided to go to the shopping streets again and then went back to the Northbridge area for San Churro

San Churro
132 James St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia

and I dabao-ed this Taiwan rice back to hotel for dinner. 
Was freezing by then and I didn't feel on point again. But I braced myself for 1 show tonight.

One Fell Swoop.

Well I'm glad I didn't miss this show cos it was great watching the masters of drapery in action. Very wearable pieces I must say.


Only thing I didn't like was the use of the smoke machine and it doesn't help that the machine was jus right beside us.

Click below for the rest of the trip:

No comments: